- Temperature response of soil respiration largely unaltered with experimental warming.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:13797-13802. 2016
- Do maize models capture the impacts of heat and drought stresses on yield? Using algorithm ensembles to identify successful approaches.. Global Change Biology. 22:3112-3126. 2016
- Global patterns and substrate-based mechanisms of the terrestrial nitrogen cycle.. Ecology Letters. 19:697-709. 2016
- Global variability in leaf respiration in relation to climate, plant functional types and leaf traits.. New Phytologist. 206:614-636. 2015
- The effect of experimental warming and precipitation change on proteolytic enzyme activity: positive feedbacks to nitrogen availability are not universal. Global Change Biology. 18:2617-2625. 2012
- Coordinated approaches to quantify long-term ecosystem dynamics in response to global change. Global Change Biology. 17:843-854. 2011
- Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences. 11:2991-3013.
- Corrigendum to "Can current moisture responses predict soil CO2 efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments". Biogeosciences. 11:3307-3308.