- Prolonged tropical forest degradation due to compounding disturbances: Implications for CO2 and H2 O fluxes.. Global Change Biology. 2019
- Chronic nitrogen additions reduce total soil respiration and microbial respiration in temperate forest soils at the Harvard Forest. Forest Ecology and Management. 196:43-56. 2004
- Incubation conditions of forest soil yielding maximum dissolved organic nitrogen concentrations and minimal residual nitrate.. Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin. 205:256-257. 2003
- Effects of varying salinity on phytoplankton growth in a low-salinity coastal pond under two nutrient conditions.. Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin. 203:260-261. 2002
- Biotic feedbacks in the warming of the earth. Climatic Change. 40:495-518. 1998
- High temporal frequency measurements of greenhouse gas emissions from soils. Biogeosciences. 11:2709-2720.