- The evolution of jaw protrusion mechanics is tightly coupled to bentho-pelagic divergence in damselfishes (Pomacentridae).. Journal of Experimental Biology. 220:652-666. 2017
- Re-description and Reassignment of the DamselfishAbudefduf luridus(Cuvier, 1830) Using Both Traditional and Geometric Morphometric Approaches. Copeia. 2014:473-480. 2014
- Photochemical production of polyols arising from significant photo-transformation of dissolved organic matter in the oligotrophic surface ocean. Marine Chemistry. 163:10-18. 2014
- Form and function of damselfish skulls: rapid and repeated evolution into a limited number of trophic niches.. BMC Evolutionary Biology. 9:24. 2009
- Tracheal respiration in insects visualized with synchrotron x-ray imaging.. Science Science. 299:558-560. 2003
- Diversification of coordination patterns during feeding behaviour in cheiline wrasses. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. 93:289-308.