- Enhanced peak growth of global vegetation and its key mechanisms.. Nat Ecol Evol. 2:1897-1905. 2018
- Uncertainty in the response of terrestrial carbon sink to environmental drivers undermines carbon-climate feedback predictions.. Sci Rep. 7:4765. 2017
- Global land carbon sink response to temperature and precipitation varies with ENSO phase. Environmental Research Letters. 12:064007-064007. 2017
- How well do terrestrial biosphere models simulate coarse-scale runoff in the contiguous United States?. Ecological Modelling. 303:87-96. 2015
- Impact of large-scale climate extremes on biospheric carbon fluxes: An intercomparison based on MsTMIP data. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 28:585-600. 2014
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis. Biogeosciences. 10:6893-6909.
- The North American Carbon Program Multi-Scale Synthesis and Terrestrial Model Intercomparison Project – Part 1: Overview and experimental design
- The North American Carbon Program Multi-scale Synthesis and Terrestrial Model Intercomparison Project – Part 2: Environmental driver data