- Phosphorylation of calsenilin at Ser63 regulates its cleavage by caspase-3.. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. 23:495-506. 2003
- Calsenilin enhances apoptosis by altering endoplasmic reticulum calcium signaling.. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. 19:552-559. 2002
- Biochemical and immunocytochemical characterization of calsenilin in mouse brain.. Neuroscience. 114:247-263. 2002
- Calsenilin is a substrate for caspase-3 that preferentially interacts with the familial Alzheimer's disease-associated C-terminal fragment of presenilin 2.. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 276:19197-19204. 2001
- Calsenilin: a calcium-binding protein that interacts with the presenilins and regulates the levels of a presenilin fragment.. Nature Medicine. 4:1177-1181. 1998
- Overexpression of Calsenilin in Sporadic Alzheimer's Disease Brain. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 928:373-373.