- Identification of external influences on temperatures in California. Climatic Change. 87:43-55. 2008
- Comments on “Methodology and Results of Calculating Central California Surface Temperature Trends: Evidence of Human-Induced Climate Change?”. Journal of Climate. 20:4486-4489. 2007
- Climate change uncertainty for daily minimum and maximum temperatures: A model inter-comparison. Geophysical Research Letters. 34. 2007
- Potential bias of model projected greenhouse warming in irrigated regions. Geophysical Research Letters. 33. 2006
- On the detection of summertime terrestrial photosynthetic variability from its atmospheric signature. Geophysical Research Letters. 31:n/a-n/a. 2004
- Detection, attribution, and sensitivity of trends toward earlier streamflow in the Sierra Nevada. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 112.