- A model-data comparison of gross primary productivity: Results from the North American Carbon Program site synthesis 2012
- Reduction in carbon uptake during turn of the century drought in western North America. Nature Geoscience. 5:551-556. 2012
- Looking deeper into the soil: biophysical controls and seasonal lags of soil CO2 production and efflux.. Ecological Applications. 20:1569-1582. 2010
- Effects of mutual shading of tree crowns on prediction of photosynthetic light-use efficiency in a coastal Douglas-fir forest.. Tree Physiology. 28:825-834. 2008
- A method for deriving net primary productivity and component respiratory fluxes from tower-based eddy covariance data: a case study using a 17-year data record from a Douglas-fir chronosequence. Global Change Biology. 13:370-385. 2007
- Photosynthetic light use efficiency of three biomes across an east–west continental-scale transect in Canada. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 140:269-286. 2006
- A model-data intercomparison of CO2exchange across North America: Results from the North American Carbon Program site synthesis
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis. Biogeosciences. 10:6893-6909.