- Heterogeneous upper mantle structure beneath the Ross Sea Embayment and Marie Byrd Land, West Antarctica, revealed by P-wave tomography. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 513:40-50. 2019
- Near-Surface Environmentally Forced Changes in the Ross Ice Shelf Observed With Ambient Seismic Noise. Geophysical Research Letters. 45:11,187-11,196. 2018
- The crust and upper mantle structure of central and West Antarctica from Bayesian inversion of Rayleigh Wave and receiver functions 2018
- The nature and evolution of mantle upwelling at Ross Island, Antarctica, with implications for the source of HIMU lavas. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 498:38-53. 2018
- Tsunami and infragravity waves impacting Antarctic ice shelves 2017
- Ice shelf structure derived from dispersion curve analysis of ambient seismic noise, Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica. Geophysical Journal International. 205:785-795. 2016
- Ross ice shelf vibrations. Geophysical Research Letters. 42:7589-7597. 2015
- Tidal and Thermal Stresses Drive Seismicity along a Major Ross Ice Shelf Rift. Geophysical Research Letters.