- Decadal trends in the seasonal-cycle amplitude of terrestrial CO2 exchange resulting from the ensemble of terrestrial biosphere models. Tellus B. 68:28968-28968. 2016
- A model-data comparison of gross primary productivity: Results from the North American Carbon Program site synthesis 2012
- Photosynthetic light use efficiency of three biomes across an east–west continental-scale transect in Canada. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 140:269-286. 2006
- A model-data intercomparison of CO2exchange across North America: Results from the North American Carbon Program site synthesis
- Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences. 11:2991-3013.
- Corrigendum to "Can current moisture responses predict soil CO2 efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments". Biogeosciences. 11:3307-3308.
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis. Biogeosciences. 10:6893-6909.
- Predicting carbon dioxide and energy fluxes across global FLUXNET sites with regression algorithms. Biogeosciences. 13:4291-4313.