- Confronting model predictions of carbon fluxes with measurements of Amazon forests subjected to experimental drought.. New Phytologist. 200:350-365. 2013
- Does the disturbance hypothesis explain the biomass increase in basin-wide Amazon forest plot data. Global Change Biology. 15:2418-2430. 2009
- Drought sensitivity of the Amazon rainforest.. Science Science. 323:1344-1347. 2009
- Stable carbon isotope ratio of tree leaves, boles and fine litter in a tropical forest in Rondônia, Brazil.. Oecologia Oecologia. 114:170-179. 1998
- Variation in Nutrient Distribution and Potential Nutrient Losses by Selective Logging in a Humid Tropical Forest of Rondonia, Brazil1. Biotropica. 32:597-613.