- Geometric catalysis of membrane fission driven by flexible dynamin rings.. Science Science. 339:1433-1436. 2013
- GTPase cycle of dynamin is coupled to membrane squeeze and release, leading to spontaneous fission.. Cell. 135:1276-1286. 2008
- Domain formation in membranes caused by lipid wetting of protein.. Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 77:051901. 2008
- Lateral tension increases the line tension between two domains in a lipid bilayer membrane.. Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 75:011919. 2007
- Synaptotagmin: fusogenic role for calcium sensor?. Nature Structural Biology Nature Structural & Molecular Biology. 13:301-303. 2006
- Line tension and interaction energies of membrane rafts calculated from lipid splay and tilt.. Biophysical Journal. 88:1120-1133. 2005
- An elastic theory for line tension at a boundary separating two lipid monolayer regions of different thickness. JOURNAL OF ELECTROANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 564:13-18. 2004
- Line tension at a boundary of two lipid monolayers of different thickness. Biologicheskie membrany / Akademiia nauk SSSR. 21:151-156.
- Model for raft creation as a result of incomplete wetting of membrane protein. Biologicheskie membrany / Akademiia nauk SSSR. 23:510-524.
- Membrane Curvature and Fission By Dynamin: Mechanics, Dynamics and Partners. Biophysical Journal. 2a-2a. 2010
- A possible role of curvature scaffolding in dynamin-induced fission of membrane nanotube.. Journal of General Physiology. 18a-18a. 2007
- Describing domain formation in membranes as a process of wetting of protein by lipids.. Journal of General Physiology. 18a-19a. 2007
- Pore formation in lipid membranes containing lysolipids and cholesterol. Biophysical Journal. 425A-425A. 2007