- Multipurpose Acoustic Networks in the Integrated Arctic Ocean Observing System. Arctic. 68:11-27. 2015
- Progressive intercarrier and co-channel interference mitigation for underwater acoustic multi-input multi-output orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing. 14:321-338. 2014
- Recent Trends in Underwater Acoustic Communications. Marine Technology Society Journal. 47:45-50. 2013
- Passive and active acoustics using an autonomous wave glider. Journal of Robotic Systems Journal of Field Robotics. 29:911-923. 2012
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Operations Beneath Coastal Sea Ice. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. 17:54-64. 2012
- MIMO-OFDM for High-Rate Underwater Acoustic Communications. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 34:634-644. 2009
- Growth of underwater communication technology in the U.S. Navy. IEEE Communications Magazine. 47:80-82. 2009
- Optimal fault detection with nuisance parameters and a general covariance matrix. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. 22:431-439. 2008
- Multicarrier Communication Over Underwater Acoustic Channels With Nonuniform Doppler Shifts. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 33:198-209. 2008
- Tracking Large Marine Predators in Three Dimensions: The Real-Time Acoustic Tracking System. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 33:146-157. 2008
- Multichannel Detection for Wideband Underwater Acoustic CDMA Communications. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 31:685-695. 2006
- Analysis of channel effects on direct-sequence and frequency-hopped spread-spectrum acoustic communication. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 26:586-593. 2001
- Acoustic communications for UUVs. Sea Technology. 39:65+-65+. 1998
- Passive acoustic localization of the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin using whistles and echolocation clicks.. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 93:2197-2205. 1993
- Spatial diversity processing for underwater acoustic telemetry. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 16:86-97. 1991
- Promises, Perils of Underwater Acoustic Communications. Sea Technology.
- SURFACE SUSPENDED ACOUSTIC RECEIVER. Sea Technology.
- Through-the-hull acoustic communication technology - Ships hulls as a wireless medium for networking and data transfer among spatially distributed sensors. Sea Technology.