- Myosin VI Drives Clathrin-Mediated AMPA Receptor Endocytosis to Facilitate Cerebellar Long-Term Depression.. Cell Rep. 28:11-20.e9. 2019
- Photophysical properties of Na+ -indicator dyes suitable for quantitative two-photon fluorescence-lifetime measurements.. Journal of Microscopy. 272:136-144. 2018
- TGF? signaling is associated with changes in inflammatory gene expression and perineuronal net degradation around inhibitory neurons following various neurological insults.. Sci Rep. 7:7711. 2017
- Epileptiform activity and spreading depolarization in the blood-brain barrier-disrupted peri-infarct hippocampus are associated with impaired GABAergic inhibition and synaptic plasticity.. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 37:1803-1819. 2017
- Electrocorticographic Dynamics as a Novel Biomarker in Five Models of Epileptogenesis.. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 37:4450-4461. 2017
- Synaptic plasticity in area CA1 of rat hippocampal slices following intraventricular application of albumin.. Neurobiology of Disease. 91:155-165. 2016
- Differential participation of pyramidal cells in generation of spontaneous sharp wave-ripples in the mouse subiculum in vitro.. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 125:113-119. 2015
- Blood-brain barrier dysfunction can contribute to pharmacoresistance of seizures.. Epilepsia. 55:1255-1263. 2014
- Peri-infarct blood-brain barrier dysfunction facilitates induction of spreading depolarization associated with epileptiform discharges.. Neurobiology of Disease. 48:495-506. 2012
- Altered properties of sharp-wave-ripples in the subiculum of mice that underwent kainate-induced status epilepticus. Acta physiologica Scandinavica Acta Physiologica.
- Effects of blood-brain barrier dysfunction on response to antiepileptic drugs in the hippocampus. Acta physiologica Scandinavica Acta Physiologica.