- AP-1cFos/JunB/miR-200a regulate the pro-regenerative glial cell response during axolotl spinal cord regeneration.. Commun Biol. 2:91. 2019
- Learning from regeneration research organisms: The circuitous road to scar free wound healing.. Developmental Biology. 433:144-154. 2018
- Regeneration: From cells to tissues to organisms.. Developmental Biology. 433:109-110. 2018
- Development of a 3D matrix for modeling mammalian spinal cord injury in vitro.. Neural Regen Res. 11:1810-1815. 2016
- Genome-wide analysis reveals conserved transcriptional responses downstream of resting potential change in Xenopus embryos, axolotl regeneration, and human mesenchymal cell differentiation.. Regeneration (Oxf). 3:3-25. 2016
- A novel role for SALL4 during scar-free wound healing in axolotl.. NPJ Regen Med. 1. 2016
- Dynamic membrane depolarization is an early regulator of ependymoglial cell response to spinal cord injury in axolotl.. Developmental Biology. 408:14-25. 2015
- Identification of Conserved and Novel MicroRNAs during Tail Regeneration in the Mexican Axolotl.. International journal of molecular sciences. 16:22046-22061. 2015
- In vivo modulation and quantification of microRNAs during axolotl tail regeneration.. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.). 1290:159-167. 2015
- Precise control of miR-125b levels is required to create a regeneration-permissive environment after spinal cord injury: a cross-species comparison between salamander and rat.. Disease models & mechanisms. 7:601-611. 2014
- Spinal cord regeneration: where fish, frogs and salamanders lead the way, can we follow?. The Biochemical journal. 451:353-364. 2013
- miR-196 is an essential early-stage regulator of tail regeneration, upstream of key spinal cord patterning events.. Developmental Biology. 334:468-480. 2009
- Coordination of symmetric cyclic gene expression during somitogenesis by Suppressor of Hairless involves regulation of retinoic acid catabolism.. Developmental Biology. 301:388-403. 2007
- Proximodistal patterning during limb regeneration.. Developmental Biology. 279:391-401. 2005
- Electroporation as a tool to study in vivo spinal cord regeneration.. Developmental Dynamics. 226:418-425. 2003
- Ectoderm to mesoderm lineage switching during axolotl tail regeneration.. Science Science. 298:1993-1996. 2002
- Mechanisms of muscle dedifferentiation during regeneration.. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology. 13:353-360. 2002
- In vivo imaging indicates muscle fiber dedifferentiation is a major contributor to the regenerating tail blastema.. Developmental Biology. 236:151-164. 2001
- Mechanisms of muscle dedifferentiation during regeneration. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology.
- In Vivo Modulation of MicroRNA Levels during Spinal Cord Regeneration. Methods in cell biology. 235-246. 2012
- miR-125b is an essential regulator of spinal cord injury repair. Developmental Biology. 104-104. 2011
- 19-P002 miR-196 is an essential early-stage regulator of tail regeneration, upstream of key spinal cord patterning events. Mechanisms of Development. S291-S291. 2009
- Molecular mechanisms of spinal cord regeneration. FASEB Journal Federation proceedings.
- Role of meis genes in proximodistal specification during limb regeneration in the Ambystoma mexicanum.. Developmental Biology.