- Patient-Specific Bacteroides Genome Variants in Pouchitis.. MBio. 7:e01713-16-e01713-16. 2016
- Comparison of Sewage and Animal Fecal Microbiomes by Using Oligotyping Reveals Potential Human Fecal Indicators in Multiple Taxonomic Groups.. Applied and Environmental Microbiology Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 81:7023-7033. 2015
- Minimum entropy decomposition: unsupervised oligotyping for sensitive partitioning of high-throughput marker gene sequences.. The ISME Journal. 9:968-979. 2015
- Sewage reflects the microbiomes of human populations.. MBio. 6:e02574. 2015
- A single genus in the gut microbiome reflects host preference and specificity.. The ISME Journal. 9:90-100. 2015
- Anvi'o: an advanced analysis and visualization platform for 'omics data.. PeerJ. 3:e1319. 2015
- Genome reconstructions indicate the partitioning of ecological functions inside a phytoplankton bloom in the Amundsen Sea, Antarctica.. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6:1090. 2015
- Comparison of brush and biopsy sampling methods of the ileal pouch for assessment of mucosa-associated microbiota of human subjects.. Microbiome. 2:5. 2014
- Multiphasic analysis of the temporal development of the distal gut microbiota in patients following ileal pouch anal anastomosis.. Microbiome. 1:9. 2013
- A filtering method to generate high quality short reads using illumina paired-end technology.. PloS one. 8:e66643. 2013
- Detection of broadly distributed sodium channel alleles characteristic of insect pyrethroid resistance in West Nile virus vector Culex pipiens complex mosquitoes in the United States.. Journal of Medical Entomology. 46:321-327. 2009
- Microsatellite data suggest significant population structure and differentiation within the malaria vector Anopheles darlingi in Central and South America.. BMC Ecology. 8:3. 2008
- Evidence for late Pleistocene population expansion of the malarial mosquitoes, Anopheles arabiensis and Anopheles gambiae in Nigeria.. Medical and Veterinary Entomology. 21:358-369. 2007
- Population structure of the malaria vector Anopheles darlingi in a malaria-endemic region of eastern Amazonian Brazil.. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 74:798-806. 2006
- A fresh approach evaluating esterase B heterogeneity of Culex pipiens complex populations in a transect from the eastern United States. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- Microsatellite and life history analysis of the Culex pipiens complex in the eastern United States. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.