- Exposure to CO2 influences metabolism, calcification, and gene expression of the thecosome pteropod Limacina retroversa.. Journal of Experimental Biology. 2017
- Shelled pteropods in peril: Assessing vulnerability in a high CO 2 ocean. Earth-Science Reviews. 169:132-145. 2017
- Seasonal controls of aragonite saturation states in the Gulf of Maine 2017
- Changes in anthropogenic carbon storage in the Northeast Pacific in the last decade 2016
- Estimation of biological parameters of marine organisms using linear and nonlinear acoustic scattering model-based inversion methods.. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 139:2885. 2016
- Ecological Insights from Pelagic Habitats Acquired Using Active Acoustic Techniques.. Annual Review of Marine Science. 8:463-490. 2016
- Transcriptome-wide analysis of the response of the thecosome pteropod Clio pyramidata to short-term CO2 exposure.. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part D: Genomics and Proteomics. 16:1-9. 2015
- Life cycle and early development of the thecosomatous pteropod Limacina retroversa in the Gulf of Maine, including the effect of elevated CO2 levels. Marine Biology. 162:2235-2249. 2015
- Improved agreement of net and acoustical methods for surveying euphausiids by mitigating avoidance using a net-based LED strobe light system. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science. 70:650-664. 2013
- Reexamination of the species assignment of Diacavolinia pteropods using DNA barcoding.. PloS one. 8:e53889. 2013
- Horizontal and vertical distribution of euphausiid species on the Western Antarctic Peninsula U.S. GLOBEC Southern Ocean study site. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 58:1630-1651. 2011
- Atlantic bluefin tuna: a novel multistock spatial model for assessing population biomass.. PloS one. 6:e27693. 2011
- Movements and diving behavior of Atlantic bluefin tuna Thunnus thynnus in relation to water column structure in the northwestern Atlantic. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 400:245-265. 2010
- Evidence of resource partitioning between humpback and minke whales around the western Antarctic Peninsula. Marine Mammal Science. 25:402-415. 2009
- Advances in Conservation Oceanography: New Tagging and Tracking Technologies and Their Potential for Transforming the Science Underlying Fisheries Management. Oceanography. 22:210-223. 2009
- A sequential Bayesian methodology to estimate movement and exploitation rates using electronic and conventional tag data: application to Atlantic bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 66:321-342. 2009
- Distribution of larval krill and zooplankton in association with hydrography in Marguerite Bay, Antarctic Peninsula, in austral fall and winter 2001 described using the Video Plankton Recorder. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 55:455-471. 2008
- Euphausiid distribution along the Western Antarctic Peninsula—Part A: Development of robust multi-frequency acoustic techniques to identify euphausiid aggregations and quantify euphausiid size, abundance, and biomass. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 55:412-431. 2008
- Euphausiid distribution along the Western Antarctic Peninsula—Part B: Distribution of euphausiid aggregations and biomass, and associations with environmental features. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 55:432-454. 2008
- Top predators in relation to bathymetry, ice and krill during austral winter in Marguerite Bay, Antarctica. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 55:485-499. 2008
- Determining dominant scatterers of sound in mixed zooplankton populations.. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 122:3304-3326. 2007
- Whale distribution in relation to prey abundance and oceanographic processes in shelf waters of the Western Antarctic Peninsula. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 317:297-310. 2006
- Improved parameterization of Antarctic krill target strength models.. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 119:232-242. 2006
- Acoustically-inferred zooplankton distribution in relation to hydrography west of the Antarctic Peninsula. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 51:2041-2072. 2004
- Distribution of zooplankton on the continental shelf off Marguerite Bay, Antarctic Peninsula, during Austral Fall and Winter, 2001. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 51:2073-2098. 2004
- Using a high-powered strobe light to increase the catch of Antarctic krill. Marine Biology. 144:493-502. 2004
- Material properties of North Atlantic cod eggs and early-stage larvae and their influence on acoustic scattering. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science. 60:508-515. 2003
- Species identification of pelagic fish schools on the South African continental shelf using acoustic descriptors and ancillary information. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science. 58:275-287. 2001
- Seasonal distribution and movements of coastal cod (Gadus morhua L.) in Placentia Bay, Newfoundland. Fisheries Research. 49:61-75. 2000
- Small-scale spatial and temporal patterns in spawning of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua ) in coastal Newfoundland waters. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 57:1011-1024. 2000
- The importance of detectability to acoustic surveys of semi-demersal fish. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science. 56:370-380. 1999
- Sows show stronger responses to isolation calls of piglets associated with greater levels of piglet need. Animal Behaviour. 52:1247-1253. 1996
- Development of the thecosome pteropod Limacina retroversa. American Zoologist.
- Exploiting signal processing approaches for broadband echosounders. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science.
- Response of the thecosome pteropod Limacina retroversa to CO2 on seasonal time scales.. American Zoologist.
- Size-related habitat use and schooling behavior in two species of surgeonfish (Acanthurus bahianus and A-coeruleus) on a fringing reef in Barbados, West Indies. Environmental Biology of Fishes.
- The metabolic response of thecosome pteropods from the North Atlantic and North Pacific oceans to high CO2 and low O-2. Biogeosciences.
- Wideband (15-260 kHz) acoustic volume backscattering spectra of Northern krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica) and butterfish (Peprilus triacanthus). ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science.
- The effect of elevated carbon dioxide on the sinking and swimming of the shelled pteropod Limacina retroversa. ICES Journal of Marine Science ICES Journal of Marine Science. 2017