- Computational affinity maturation of camelid single-domain intrabodies against the nonamyloid component of alpha-synuclein.. Sci Rep. 8:17611. 2018
- Bifunctional Anti-Non-Amyloid Component ?-Synuclein Nanobodies Are Protective In Situ.. PloS one. 11:e0165964. 2016
- Structure of a single-chain Fv bound to the 17 N-terminal residues of huntingtin provides insights into pathogenic amyloid formation and suppression.. Journal of Molecular Biology. 427:2166-2178. 2015
- Differential nuclear localization of complexes may underlie in vivo intrabody efficacy in Huntington's disease.. Protein Engineering Protein Engineering Design and Selection. 27:359-363. 2014
- Fusion to a highly charged proteasomal retargeting sequence increases soluble cytoplasmic expression and efficacy of diverse anti-synuclein intrabodies.. mAbs. 4:686-693. 2012
- Engineered antibody therapies to counteract mutant huntingtin and related toxic intracellular proteins.. Progress in Neurobiology. 97:190-204. 2012
- Bifunctional anti-huntingtin proteasome-directed intrabodies mediate efficient degradation of mutant huntingtin exon 1 protein fragments.. PloS one. 6:e29199. 2011
- Developing intrabodies for the therapeutic suppression of neurodegenerative pathology.. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy. 9:1189-1197. 2009
- AMPK inhibits myoblast differentiation through a PGC-1alpha-dependent mechanism.. American journal of physiology. Endocrinology and metabolism. 297:E304-E314. 2009
- Phospho-ablated Id2 is growth suppressive and pro-apoptotic in proliferating myoblasts.. PloS one. 4:e6302. 2009
- Aging influences cellular and molecular responses of apoptosis to skeletal muscle unloading.. American journal of physiology. Cell physiology. 288:C338-C349. 2005
- Free Communication/Poster – Military Physiology. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 46-46. 2006
- Free Communication/Poster – Muscle Hypertrophy/Atrophy. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 46-46. 2006
- Hind limb Suspension does not Exacerbate Apoptotic Signaling in the Lateral Gastrocnemius Muscles of Aged Rats. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S282-S283. 2006
- Lifestyle Modification, Cardiovascular Function, and Exercise Capacity in Subjects with Pre-Clinical Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factor. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S302-S302. 2006
- The Effects of Self-Monitoring and a Correspondance-Based Intervention on Weight Loss, Eating and Exercise Behavior. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S70-S70. 2006
- Muscle hypertrophy models: applications for research on aging.. Canadian journal of applied physiology = Revue canadienne de physiologie appliquee Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 591-624. 2005
- Anti-apoptotic Effect Of Endurance Training In Skeletal Muscle And Heart Involves Modulation Of Apoptotic Suppressors. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S245-S245. 2005
- Overexpression of Id2 Results in a Decrease in MyoD in Proliferating C2C12 Myoblasts. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S244-S244. 2005
- Transcriptional Regulation Of Apoptosis In Atrophied Fast Twitch Plantaris Muscles Of Young Adult And Aged Rats. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. S71-S71. 2005
- Overexpression of Id2 alters cell cycle progression in proliferating myoblasts. FASEB Journal Federation proceedings.
- Phospho-ablated Id2 is pro-apoptotic in C2C12 myotubes. FASEB Journal Federation proceedings.
- Resveratrol inhibits H2O2-induced apoptosis in C2C12 myotubes. FASEB Journal Federation proceedings.