- Mitochondrial diversity in Gonionemus (Trachylina:Hydrozoa) and its implications for understanding the origins of clinging jellyfish in the Northwest Atlantic Ocean.. PeerJ. 5:e3205. 2017
- A crab swarm at an ecological hotspot: patchiness and population density from AUV observations at a coastal, tropical seamount.. PeerJ. 4:e1770. 2016
- Species- and stage-specific barnacle larval distributions obtained from AUV sampling and genetic analysis in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, USA. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology. 472:158-165. 2015
- Phylogeographic structure and northward range expansion in the barnacle Chthamalus fragilis.. PeerJ. 3:e926. 2015
- The cryptic population biology of Chthamalus fragilis Darwin, 1854 (Cirripedia, Thoracica) on the Atlantic coast of North America. Journal of Crustacean Biology.
- Life cycle evolution and systematics of Campanulariid hydrozoans. American Zoologist. 2004
- The Evolution of the Thaliacea and Its Significance for Tunicate Phylogeny. American Zoologist.