- Changing Amazon biomass and the role of atmospheric CO 2 concentration, climate, and land use. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 30:18-39. 2016
- Deforestation offsets water balance changes due to climate variability in the Xingu River in eastern Amazonia. Journal of Hydrology. 523:822-829. 2015
- The fate of Amazonian ecosystems over the coming century arising from changes in climate, atmospheric CO2, and land use.. Global Change Biology. 21:2569-2587. 2015
- Residence times of woody biomass in tropical forests 2013
- Improving simulated Amazon forest biomass and productivity by including spatial variation in biophysical parameters. Biogeosciences. 10:2255-2272. 2013
- Spectral absorption properties of aerosol particles from 350–2500nm. Geophysical Research Letters. 36. 2009
- MODIS Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals with high spatial resolution over an Urban Area using the Critical Reflectance. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 113. 2008
- Analysis of Visible/SWIR surface reflectance ratios for aerosol retrievals from satellite in Mexico City urban area. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 7:5467-5477. 2007
- Tropospheric aerosol observations in São Paulo, Brazil using a compact lidar system. International Journal of Remote Sensing Remote Sensing Reviews. 26:2797-2816. 2005
- Chemical Characterization of Aerosols on the East Coast of the United States Using Aircraft and Ground-Based Stations during the CLAMS Experiment. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences. 62:934-946. 2005
- Wintertime and summertime São Paulo aerosol source apportionment study. Atmospheric Environment. 35:4889-4902. 2001
- Analysis of atmospheric aerosols by PIXE: the importance of real time and complementary measurements. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms. 150:312-321. 1999
- Large-scale aerosol source apportionment in Amazonia. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 103:31837-31847. 1998
- Measurements of Saharan dust aerosols over the Eastern Mediterranean using elastic backscatter-Raman lidar, spectrophotometric and satellite observations in the frame of the EARLINET project. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
- Synergetic measurements of aerosols over Sao Paulo, Brazil using LIDAR, sunphotometer and satellite data during the dry season. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.