- Changing Amazon biomass and the role of atmospheric CO2concentration, climate, and land use. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 30:18-39. 2016
- Deforestation offsets water balance changes due to climate variability in the Xingu River in eastern Amazonia. Journal of Hydrology. 523:822-829. 2015
- Residence times of woody biomass in tropical forests 2013
- Large-scale aerosol source apportionment in Amazonia. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 103:31837-31847. 1998
- Evaluating Water Use for Agricultural Intensification in Southern Amazonia Using the Water Footprint Sustainability Assessment
- Improving simulated Amazon forest biomass and productivity by including spatial variation in biophysical parameters. Biogeosciences. 10:2255-2272.
- Measurements of Saharan dust aerosols over the Eastern Mediterranean using elastic backscatter-Raman lidar, spectrophotometric and satellite observations in the frame of the EARLINET project. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 5:2065-2079.
- Spectral absorption properties of aerosol particles from 350–2500nm. Geophysical Research Letters. 36.